Showing 1-7 of 7 results
About Roland Clean Cut Blades
Clean Cut Blade manufacture Roland compatible plotter blades in the USA from US made, high grade carbide steel blanks. The rods are diamond ground and polished to form a micro fine cutting edge, then checked for imperfections using an optical comparator. If we find defect, no matter how small, it's rejected and discarded.
Every Clean Cut Blade is guaranteed to arrive at your shop in perfect condition and ready for service. You will love what these blades can do!
Choose your Roland compatible blade
- ROLD 45 and 60 Blades = A better performing direct replacement for the standard Roland blade. It's a perfect balance between performance and longevity.
- ZECU 45 Blades = Same quality and performance as the ROLD-45 but has the same profile as the OE blade (some customers wanted the OE shape so we made it).
- ROLDZ-605S Blades = A special blade profile designed to cut tiny accurate holes in thick rhinestone template media.
- ROLD-605S-G Blades = A super hard tipped blade with a low offset for cutting glitter. Now you can cut this difficult media without pulling your hair out!
- ROLD-60M Blades = This extra hard carbide has been designed to cut abrasive media and keep it's super sharp edge. Use it for magnets, reflective vinyl, metalised and holographic films.